Monday, September 26, 2005

Still Down (and so is SMU)

To give you an idea how bad my computer problems are, this is the 3rd time I have tried to post something saying that I am still alive and that my computer still isn't. Won't bore you with details, but it involves "hard drive", "crash" and "data recovery." I could just swap out the hard drive, but the damn computer is still under warranty so I don't want to buy one on my own; I want HP to fix it or send me a new one in the mail.

I was at the Tulane game and I am peeved. What a lackadaisical effort all around. What a futile effort on special teams and offense. I sure would like to see what this defense could do with 50-50 time of possession and decent field position. The offense, make no mistake, has sucked for every minute of Phil Bennett's tenure.

It will be interesting to see what happens against Marshall. I expect them to get drilled. Maybe if I am more negative, they will win again.

No comments: