Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Willis Links

WFAA (interview with Willis)

Channell 11: SMU Quarterback Justin Willis Suspended

Nothing on Channel 5 or Channel 4.

SMU's Willis disputes hate crime

DPD report says Willis incident is hate crime

Stunned there is nothing in the Fort Worth Star Telegram.

Also discussed on the Mike Gallagher show. Also discussed on the Ticket.

Now for me. The Channel 11 piece is an unmitigated disaster for Willis and SMU. The Channel 8 piece is much better. Willis comes across OK, not great, not terrible. Martin came across better after the Tazer incident months ago.

Don't ask me what is going to happen because I don't know. I made my opinions known Sunday night. They haven't changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.