Tuesday, August 08, 2006

boardfirst.com

Boardfirst.com is genius.

Let the helpful staff at BoardFirst.com make your travels easier by securing your Southwest Airlines® "A" group boarding pass for you.
You no longer have to wait at your computer exactly 24 hours before your flight to beat the crowd for an "A" group boarding pass. Instead for just $5 you can relax, knowing you will be the first to board your plane and...

-Get the seat of your choice
-Avoid getting stuck in a middle seat
-Sit with your travel companions - great news for families!
-Find overhead bin space for your carry-on luggage
-Have a more pleasant and less stressful travel experience!

And remember, if we don't get you an "A" pass, there is never a charge.


And see, if you are flying to Lubbock for the Tech game, or New Orleans or Houston, this will come in handy. See, you knew I would tie it to SMU football somehow, didn't you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am curious Blog in case you know. If there is never a charge for obtaining the A boarding pass, and them obtaining the pass is predicated on me already having my reservation, why do they need my credit card # and security code. I had heard about this company but it sure sets up for an idenity theft scam in my opinion. Mrydel

SMU Football Blog said...

No, there is a $5 charge. They just don't charge you if they can't get you a "group A" boarding pass.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. BTW, I have never had trouble (yet) gettng an A card. Hopefully this service will not be needed by those of us who are too cheap to pay for it. mrydel