Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dude, Seriously. WTF?!?!

So, my nightly google news search that comes in my inbox comes in tonight. Imagine my surprise when this headline greets me:

SMU athlete charged with child indecency


Seriously. What the hell is going on in the SMU athletic department? NCAA rules investigation; star athlete gets tazered; and now some tennis player apparently boinks a 16 year old girl. Top notch. Now the guy, who is here on a student visa is charged with a felony. Have fun back in Mexico, dude.

Want to know what creeps me out? That guy that threw his girlfriend off the Bush turnpike and then jumped? He was a former SMU tennis player he started dating that girl when she was a teenager. Is it related at all? No. But seriously, dude, can't you date chicks that can at least get into an R rated movie?

When I was in high school, I wanted to date college chicks. When I was in college, I wanted to date college chicks. Now that I am 32 with a wife and two kids, I still want to date . . . just kidding, honey.

This one goes out to all the SMU fans that were clamoring for more coverage of SMU sports. Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog, you missed the best part of this story. The 16 year old's dad came on campus and was hunting the tennis player finally having to be wrestled down by campus police. Just a great episode in the drama that is SMU athletics