Friday, July 08, 2005

Vacation

In the words of our illustrious Governor, "Adios, mo fo."

I know the blog is just getting off the ground, but it is vacation time for me and the family. I will try and check in and post if there is anything of note. Hopefully, Copeland won't try and change the color scheme to orange and black in honor of the Cleveland Browns while I am gone.

I'll take this time to say thanks to everyone that has stopped by over the last month. It has been great to read the handful of e-mails that have been sent to me because of this site. I am thrilled to see that the number of hits to the blog have slowly risen. It is good to know that there are people out there that still care about the team and the product on the field.

I'll also take the time to request that you send me a note and let me know how I am doing; what I am doing wrong; what I am doing right. I'll point out that this past week has shown that the athletic department does a terrible job of getting the message out to the mustang faithful. So, if you know something or hear something and you are looking for a forum, send me a note and we'll talk.

Oh, by the way, BAD Radio on the Ticket is going to have Lamar Hunt in studio on July 18th. Bob and I exchange e-mails from time to time. I am begging him to ask Mr. Hunt as a former player, alumnus and donor at least one question about SMU football. We'll see if anything gets asked.

No comments: